Weekend Care Package
Welcome to another weekend care package post.
I wonder what you are doing this weekend, and what resistance or gracious provision is greeting you today?
This weekend I hope to make more progress moving into our home and to celebrate a friend and her baby on the way.
Whatever your weekend entails I've gathered some things gentle and hopeful in order to strengthen your soul along the way.
Links I Love
A New Page For Your Journal by Emily P Freeman
- on anchoring the soul by keeping track of what we learn each season
The Rest Found in Movement by N'Tima Preusser @ Coffee + Crumbs
- on self-care and getting unstuck
What's Saving My Life by Anne Bogel @ Modern Mrs. Darcy
- a Winter survival guide of sorts
The Craft and Courage of L.M. Montgomery, Pt 4 by Lanier Investor @ The Rabbit Room
- an honest look at L.M. Montgomery (author of Anne of Green Gables) and her struggle with depression plus the hope she shared through her writing
On Being Congruent; The Road to Authenticity by Bekah Jane Pogue
- about Bekah's journey towards honesty and authenticity